March 2, 2016

Just Because Ribbon Card

 Today over at the SSINKspiration Blog our focus is on ribbon. There are so many ways to use ribbon to add to your projects, I decided to use ribbon in a way that I have only tried a couple times. I discovered that the thick whisper white card stock worked better for me to use than the regular whisper white. I love the bright card that I came up. A card like this is great for using up your scraps, I could have gone with more colors. I liked just using the two different colors.

Measurements: Daffodil Delight card stock- 8 1/2 by 5 1/2' score at 5 1/4
Thick Whisper White card stock -  3 3/4 by 5'

I forgot to include Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack # 133787

Here are the products used. Make sure to click on the supply list to print/download for your own use.






Here are the Weekly Specials



Have a great and creative day!
Stampin Darla






No comments: