February 3, 2016

It's A Love Thing



We have so much talent on our team and I wanted to thank Nicole for making us new updated buttons! 

This month our theme is its a love thing. As you hop along we hope that you enjoy the projects you will be seeing and get some inspiration from our blog hop team!

 I decided to create my card using the Love Blossoms Designer Series Paper. I have been having a lot of fun using it. I love the way it turned out and I will be mailing this to parents in Iowa! Any questions about my card just leave me a comment. Also if you like it please let me know that too. As you hop along we all love comments!

Measurements are:
Whisper White - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" and 4" x 5 1/4"
Rose Red scrap
Designer Series Paper- 3" x 4" 














http://www.nwstamper.com/love-thing-inspire-create-share-blog-hop/

Welcome to a new team member Jennifer!! Click on the next button to see what she has created for her first blog hop with us!

Thanks for stopping by!
Stampin Darla

19 comments:

Tina Riddle said...

Very pretty Darla :)

Stampin with Darla in AZ said...

Thx so much Tina!

Mary Avina said...

Very nice!!!!

Anna said...

I love the color blocking you created with the designer paper on the left and plain white on the right. Very cute!

Terri said...

Darla, this card is absolutely gorgeous!

Stampin with Darla in AZ said...

Aw thx Mary!

Stampin with Darla in AZ said...

Thx Anna!I was going a diff direction w this card when I started out.

Stampin with Darla in AZ said...

Wow thx Terri!

Stampin with Darla in AZ said...

Thx Anna!I was going a diff direction w this card when I started out.

Stampin with Darla in AZ said...

Aw thx Mary!

Lisa Bradford said...

Cute and pretty!!!

Tammy Dunlap said...

Lovely card!

Joni said...

Very pretty & elegant!!!!!

Deb Naylor said...

So pretty Darla! Love the red and pink combo would not have thought of that!

Claudia Perry said...

so soft and elegant. Great card!

Tina said...

What a beautiful and elegant card.

Jen said...

I love the ribbon accent on your card Darla! Gorgeous!

Megan T said...

Very cute card with the DSP & ribbon! The new look on the blog looks great too!!

Andrea Tracy-Tucker said...

Cute card! Love your bow!