April 9, 2015

OSAT Blog Hop Mothers Day

Welcome to the blog hop! Were featuring projects for Mother's Day this month!
My projects this month I made a card and a bookmark. I saw this idea for a background technique on Pinterest from Brandy Cox and decided I would try it.


I took the same stamp image she used and just randomly started stamping on the white card stock to make my own flower background on both projects. I love how they turned out.  It looks like Designer Series Paper.








I wanted to show you how I took the Banner Punch and just put cutting it in half I was able to attach it to my tag I made to create more interesting tag. 

Supplies listed below the links of hoppers.

Thanks for stopping by Stampin Darla


Justin - http://jkcardsonline.com/2015/04/osat-mothers-day-blog-hop/


Enjoy your next stop to see what Eva has created!




Supplies Used:




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog








11 comments:

Tina Riddle said...

I love that background technique. I thought I had seen most of Brandy's videos so I'll have to look for that one. It turned out beautiful! Blackberry Bliss is one of my all time favorite colors!

Debra Vance said...

Beautiful...I'll have to try this technique.

Holly said...

beautiful job with the background!! thanks for sharing Darla!

Maggie Mata said...

The richness of the flowers is incredible. I seriously thought it was one of Stampin' Up!'s DSP. Amazing job Darla. LOVE IT!

Eva Bussom said...

Darla, super cute card and tag!

Elizabeth Jeanne said...

Beautiful background! great job!

Andrea Tracy-Tucker said...

I really love the color in this! Beautiful Job!!!

martie pollard said...

wowza that is a stunning background and blackberry bliss highlights it beautifully!

Diane said...

Interesting background stamping. Love the color and how much it looks just like DSP.

Nina said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
sha said...

cute fathers day sayings
funny fathers day poems

Something that really matters to us.. Our parents, father.. wish him..