January 31, 2014

Watercolor Wonder Designer Series Paper and Trust God stamp set







Today on the design team blog is Friday Favorite. This week I choose to use my favorite DSP and some of my favorite colors. I also love butterflies punched out with the vellum cardstock. SSInkspiration has lots more projects for Friday Favorites.
Here is what I created. 

Supplies used are:

Stamp Set- Trusrt God

Cardstock- Gumball Green, Tangerine Tango, Island Indigo, Daffodil Delight , Whisper White and Vellum

Ink pads- Tangerine Tango

Accessories-  Dimensionals,  Watercolor Wonder Designer Series Paper , Big Shot,  Circle Collections Framelets, Candy Dots, 1 3/4 Circle Punch, Bitty Butterfly Punch

Thanks for stopping by today! Check out yesterdays post as I just celebrated my 12th year with StampinUp! 

Have a great stampin day!
Stampin Darla in AZ

No comments: