November 6, 2013

Holiday Blog Hop


Thx for joining us along the blog hop! Stampin Darla and Stampin Nancy

Stamped by Stampin Darla
Supplies used:
Stamp Sets-Tags 4 You,Seasonal Sayings, Mosaic Madness
Cardstock-  Gumball Green, Whisper White, 
Ink- Cherry Cobbler
Accessories-, 1 3/4'  Circle Punch, Label Bracket Punch,Seaaon of Style DSP Stack,  Dimensionals, Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding and Gumball Green Stitched Grossgrain Ribbon, Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons
All of these supplies can be found  here. Shop w Stampin Darla 24/7 

Added a little bit of stamping and more of the dsp to the inside

Here are the cards all ready to go for a demo swap.
Card was inspired by stampingschool.com

Stamped by Stampin Nancy
Supplies used:
Stamp Sets- Embellished Events
Cardstock- Pool Party,Whisper White and Basic Gray
Ink- Pumpkin Pie, Early Espresso, Wild Wasabi and Pool Party
Accessories-Decorative Label Punch,  Winter Frost DSP Stack, Rhinestome Basic Jewels.
All these supplies  can be found here Shop w Stampin Nancy 24/7http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx




11 comments:

toocoolstamping said...

Darla, your sunburst card is simply stunning with the Silver Foil! I love it! I'll have to try that off-center gate-fold, too!

Olivia Studley said...

I really like the sunburst idea for a Christmas card. Nice projects.

Deb Naylor said...

Love the closure...clever idea! thanks for joining the blog hop!

Rachelle Larsen said...

Both of the cards are beautiful, I do love that starburst card..your's looks amazing.

ShaunaPester Shaunaispink said...

You ladies already know I am addicted to stamping and now I am addicted to your group! So glad I came upon it and that you accepted me into the group! Hugs to you all! xx

Nichole said...

Great cards! I love them both, but especially love the Holly Jolly card! Thanks for sharing!!

Tina said...

I just love the starburst technique. Still need to make one.

Pearl Rose said...

Thanks for sharing your cards. I love the starburst with the great designer Xmas paper. Love the cool colors.

Stampin with Darla in AZ said...

THX everyone!!! Stampin Nancy is the one that made that pretty starburst card!
I also love the closure too for my card. I have used it a few times and its a really easy card to do too!!
Thanks all for stopping by!! Nancy and Darla

Cindy said...

Love the cards, especially the starburst! Thanks for sharing!

Sherry said...

Beautiful cards. This is inspiring me to start my Christmas cards.