February 21, 2010

Scallop Card for February Hostess Club





I started with a 8 1/2 by 11 inch cardstock, cut that in half to make a regular size card then I put that cardstock on the clear scallop square die and then ran it thru my Big Shot. I have included a few pictures to see the other steps. Enjoy! My club members loved this idea! Please feel free to comment!

Card Recipe

Stamp Sets: Whimsical Words

Paper: Whisper White, Rose Red

Ink: Rose Red,

Accessories: Wide Oval, 1 3/4 Circle Punch, Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots, Sweet Pea DSP, Sweet Pea Stitched Felt, Big Shot Machine, Bigz Clear Scallop Sq. Die

2 comments:

ArtisticInkspirations said...

Love the sweat pea felt embellishments!! Can't wait to try them out.. Good idea for that scallop square!!

Gramtrannydoc's Scrappin Site said...

Wow What a neat blog you have!!!!! I LOVE the NEW background and header and all I think we did a WONDERFUL job!!!! If I do say so myself!!! So glad I was able to show YOU something - instead of always the other way around - lol....... Thanks for EVERYTHING!!!! You are the BEST!!!!!!!! LOVE YA GF!!!!!